Challenges Addiction Treatment Center in Florida, provides clients a beach house residence with the perfect combination of convenience, serenity, luxury and therapy in a wonderful beach suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
After a full day of intense therapy, come home to the beach, have a dip in the swimming pool, barbecue or just walk the sandy beaches.
The experienced and professionally trained staff supervises clients at the structured living residences and provide ongoing recovery support throughout the day and evening. Clients are transported by staff to the clinical center, twelve step meetings, the airport, and recreational activities like airboat rides in the everglades.
While in residential treatment our clients reside in a tropical, peaceful and serene set of Florida Style residences located off A1A near the beach.
Apartments are fully furnished, complete with cable TV. Some of the on-site amenities at Challenges include:
– Double Occupancy Fully Furnished & Supervised Seaside Apartments
– Cable Television
– Fully Equipped Kitchen with Cookware, Microwave
– Luxurious Swimming Pool
– Basketball Hoops
– Barbecue Area
– Full Laundry & Shopping Service
– Located Near South Florida’s Beautiful Beaches and Shopping
– Walk on the Sandy Beaches & Swim in the Ocean
– Client transportation is Provided by Challenges at No Cost
– Located on A1A
– Flat screen TVs